Tuesday, March 29, 2011

SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE LEFT THIS MORTAL COIL

It was when I heard of the death of Elizabeth Taylor who was born in 1932 (my birth year as well) that I realised that everyone I had known also born that year had also left this mortal coil, except my first husband who was still alive and kicking when he rang me for my birthday in January.

I can only put it down to the old adage which says that only the good die young....that must be why I am still alive although not a lot of kicking these days.

One thing though that I do know is that I miss all those people very much but am so grateful for people I have met on Facebook and on this blog which keeps me in touch with the outside world.

So many wonderful memories and not just of people born in 1932 but everyone that has been lost to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment