Monday, September 5, 2011

NOT BACK INTO WRITING MODE AS YET

I thought I'd be back here much sooner than this but the shoulder is still far from right and having to have 12 drops in my eye each day....well it's sort of tiring so the old thought processes are a little slow.

Yesterday was Father's Day in Oz and also our eldest great-granddaughter turned 15 so a double celebration.  Family all met at the Hog's Breath Cafe in Rockingham where we all enjoyed a lovely meal and each other's company as well.

CT at 15 is a delightful lass and I feel she really did enjoy her birthday yesterday and received some lovely gifts, including money so she can go on a spending spree and buy things she would like to have.  I now kakka has talked a lot about her eldest granddaughter so I don't need to go into details about the accident and all that.  CT looked very attractive last night and still has the most beautiful smile.

I asked CT what her work experience job is this term and apparently she is at a cafe/restaurant where she does some of the cooking, takes payments for meals and of course the one job that is interminable in a cafe....washing dishes.  She seems to be enjoying it which is the main thing.  All this work experience is good for her as she learns different tasks and has a lot of contact with people in the 'outside' world.

Youngest great-granddaughter was also there with her folks and she had lots of fun with her grandma playing electronic games on the iPad and having the story about Green Eggs and Ham read to her a couple of times.  She had brought with her a little pull along dog which had to be taken outside for a walk a couple of times.  She really is a trick and she looked lovely with her curly hair and pretty clothes.

MOH has had a nasty persistent cough of late so I waited until he was out on Friday and rang and made an appointment with out GP and I hope when MOH sees the doctor he will tell him he's been feeling poorly and not try and make out all is well, which it isn't.  It's great to greet a doctor which a big smile and all that but sometimes I think we have to let them know that things are not quite right or otherwise how are they supposed to know.

I hope everyone out there in blogging land is keeping well and happy.  I am sorry I've not visited many blogs of late but I do think of all of you and when I get this shoulder right and the second cataract done on the 15th of this month (followed by lots more drops) I hope all will be back to some sort of normality.
Just keeping loving each other and all hopefully will be well with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment