Tuesday, April 16, 2013

ZODIAC (4) LIBRA

LIBRA...The Scales...23 September to 22 October.  (my son, my #3 granddaughter and grandson-in-law were all born under this sign.  My son is right on the cusp so his personality I imagine would also contain some of those traits relating to Virgo).




Libra your element is Air and your quality is Cardinal.  You are the relationship devotee of the Air signs, graceful and strategic. the 'in charge' cardinal sign.  The Air element means you are a Thinking Type, motivated by mental ideals and communication dynamics.

As the 'cardinal' Air sign, you initiate human connections and drive co-operation.  Usually tactful and subtle in your push toward relationships, you can surprise people with your feisty side.  You can fall into indecision if you are too concerned to make the perfect choice and if you try too hard to please, your honesty is called into question. You are most happy when you achieve a balance between your personal creative efforts and being with the people you love.  You are the seventh sign and the lover of the zodiac, your key phrase: "I create".

Your planetary ruler is VENUS: Planet of Love.

A sense of justice and an impulse to initiate relationship are the way your Air shimmers. A cool character with passionate ideals, ancient Arabic astrology says Libra is "of hot and humid nature (aerial).  Its angel holds the keys of the creation of states (ephemeral) and of changes."  Does this hint at your well-known fence sitting, yes it does.  It also suggests you know exactly what you want - you simply change a lot.  Venus is the opposite pole of sexual energy to Mars, the magnetic draw card, which displays the nectar of the bees with vibrant colours and sweet allure.  Mars wants to win, Venus knows how to! Diplomacy, charm and a magnetic mental quality are some of the gifts of Venus to Libra.  Since the love planet rules both Libra and Taurus, you are the 'day sign' of Venus.  In the body Libra rules adrenals and kidneys, the venous system and the acid/alkaline balance, as well as sharing rulership of the skin.  The right balance of rest and play, of optimism and realism is your key to good health.

Venus represents the vitality of human connections, of relationship balance.  Her special message for Libra is to believe in love's work, even amidst strife and uncertainty.

I think there is some of all the above family members in the above description but after checking on Virgo's traits I feel they perhaps describe my son much better than here although he does like to be in charge as said here.  Perhaps that is what happens to people born on the cusp.  How did you fare if you are a Libra?

8 comments:

  1. I am Libra...I like harmony and peace in my life, try to see both sides of things and yes...often perch on the fence lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to see you are true to form Delores. Just be careful about that fence sitting although It's often a good idea instead of jumping in both feet before making a judgement on anything.

      Delete
  2. My first husband was Libra, well, he still is ha ha, and he certainly was charming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes River I guess he still is. He must have charmed you as my first husband did me (to begin with anyway).

      Delete
  3. I don't think I know any Librans. Which is odd. Surely the odds are that I would know at least one?
    The key to good health? True of all of us I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You surely would have known at least one Libra during your lifetime. I am the same with Scorpio. I've not been able to think of one I know born under that star sign.
    I too thought the key to good health was wonderful advice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not think I know any Libras either like your commentor above. I probably know some with those traits and just never knew when they were born. B

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is quite possible but then how much are we dictated by our birth dates? Both my children were 4 weeks premature and that puts the cat amongst the pigeons. Should one consider them under the star sign when they were born or 4 weeks later when they were due to be born? I've not really thought seriously about that before I began this zodiac thing. It is indeed food for thought!!

    ReplyDelete